Monday 12 August 2019

A rainbow in the garden.

     It's time to link up our finished quilt tops with the Jelly Roll Wave linkup hosted by Myra at Busy Hands Quilts.  Here's mine.


     I'm really pleased with my quilt top.  It's really pretty and I'm looking forward to quilting it on my home machine. I think it will make an awesome donation quilt and I'm hoping to have it all done by the guild meeting in September.  
     In addition to the Jelly Roll Waves linkup I'm linking up with Let's Bee Social.  What have you been up to.


14 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

It makes such a fun quilt doesn't it. I made one last year and love it, hope to make more in the future:) Such a pretty shot of the flimsy

Stitchin At Home said...

I love the colours you used, makes a happy quilt.

Chantal said...

Congratulations on this gorgeous top, Lisa. I love the colors. Gorgeous! enjoy the quilting sessions. ;^)

Danice G said...

Very pretty quilt top, perfect colors remind me of summer.

piecefulwendy said...

That is such a pretty quilt! I'd want to keep it, but what a lovely donation quilt. I'm sure it will be a delight to someone.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Well done. I love your colour scheme.

Louise said...

Great colors! Lots of movement in this pattern, and interesting possibilities for the quilting :)

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

That is soooo cute, Lisa!!! What pretty colors and waves! Someone is going to be very happy to receive such a beautiful quilt!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Your quilt top turned out beautifully! Love those cool colors in waves.

Quilter Kathy said...

That is an awesome version of the jelly roll waves... so pretty!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I like it!!!

Melanie said...

This looks very cool! Lovely fresh colors - and I always love the stained glass effect in photos :) xo Melanie

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! The recipient will absolutely love it.

Allison said...

Lovely quilt Lisa. The muted rainbow colours look so pretty.