Monday 3 June 2019

Goal for June

     Well I didn't manage to finish my OMG for May.  I got distracted by a couple of other things so I'm rolling the goal over to June.  I goal is to finish the Charlie Harper table runner/ pieced and quilted.  Here's how far I've gotten as of today.



     I'm working with an improv or intuitive process.  I'm just making decisions as I go along.  It's fun.

     So that's the OMG.  I'm also hoping to get those crosses done for the Modern Plus Sign quilt along quilt, and I'm binding a quilt right now.  Lots to do but again a busy month with my niece getting married and lots of other family things.
I'll link my post with Patti at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal linkup.

8 comments:

Stitchin At Home said...

I like how your Charlie Harper table runner is coming along!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Lisa! I'm sorry you didn't make your May goal but I'll bet you'll do it this month. Although, if you have a wedding you're involved with that can make for distractions that's for sure. Good luck! I'll be right here cheering you on. ~smile~ Roseanne

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Good luck this month. Enjoy the wedding and family time.

piecefulwendy said...

Looks like fun, Lisa! I like the Charly Harper fabric!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Looking good. Happy sewing :-)

Cheryl said...

I like the improv block and am excited to see the quilt develop.

Patty said...

Very fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Raewyn said...

Good luck with your goal this time Lisa!!