Friday 6 September 2019

September Goal

     I have a confession to make.  My August goal which I thought would be on the difficult side was so easy I got it done the day after I made the goal.....so I didn't bother to link it up to the finishes link up.  My goal was to sew the sisterhood blocks into a quilt top.  After giving up on perfection, it came together very nicely and I have been big stitch quilting it here and there over the last few weeks.



     My goal for September is to finish the hand quilting and bind this little beauty.  You can see that I am using 3/4" painters tape to mark by stitching lines.
     I'm also hoping to finish free motion quilting my Jelly Roll Waves quilt.  I'm half way done.  I'd also like to get my blocks done for the Mosaic Mystery.  There are a lot of them and September is a busy month.  Do I say this every month?
Linking up with Patty of Elm Street Quilts for the September OMG linkup.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Love the variety of low volume prints here.

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely even stitching. Good luck on getting to your goal.

Stitchin At Home said...

Your big stitch quilting is looking good!

Patty said...

Fun quilting. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Vicki in MN said...

You have a very interesting layout there, looking forward to seeing it all finished! Cheering you on:)

Chantal said...

You should have linked up at the end of the month anyway. I mean, you did achieve the goal didn't you? Then you deserve the pat on the back, IMHO.
Good luck for this month goal. ;^)

Raewyn said...

I love your sisterhood blocks and I'm interested to see the big stitch quilting - something I've not tried before. Good luck with your goals this month!

HD Technology said...

This was a loovely blog post