Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs is holding her annual Best of Party and after missing the party last year, I'm joining in again. I like to use this link up to share my favourite makes of the year. Here they are in no particular order.
1. I made this version of the "Preppy Pod" quilt , pattern by Elizabeth Hartman, for my youngest grandson Elisha so of course it's one of my favourites. I wrote about it here.
2. The second quilt on the list was also made for a toddler and I think it's my favourite make of the year. I love the bright colours in this quilt and I had a lot of fun with the quilting. You can find the story of this quilt here. The blog post for this quilt was in the Wish Upon A Star blog hop hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt, and it received the most visits for the year.
3. My quilter's planner quilt is another favourite. Making this quilt was a good skill builder for me as the piecing was a little more intricate than my usual and I'm happy to say I could see improvements in matching up points etc. The blog post for the quilter's planner quilt (designed by Cheryl Brickey) is here.
4. I also enjoyed working on Sandra of mmmquilts Free Fall quilt with my friends Wendy and Cyndy and you can read about that quilt here.
5. For my fifth and final choice I'm going with this simple quilt which I designed and made for a Curated Quilts Challenge.
I am super proud of myself for completing this challenge and submitting it to the magazine and I'm planning to work on more challenges in 2019 as time allows. Here is the post that goes with the quilt.
I hope you all have a great New Year and here's to another great year of quilting and blogging.