Tuesday 4 October 2016

October Goal

     For my OMG for October I'm planning to quilt this quilt.



     If it looks familiar it's because it's been on the list before.  It's a comfort quilt for my guild and it's been waiting for me to quilt it for so long that I'm starting to sag under the weight of obligation.  So having successfully quilted the Rainbow Rose with an all over triangle design  I'm game to try this one with an all over boxy square design.  I'm linking up to the OMG link up with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts.

10 comments:

Pamela said...

This looks like a perfect quilt for October!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I agree with Pamela - the colors seem perfect for the season and I hope the boxy square design goes smoothly!

Chantal said...

Very appropriate for October. Good luck with your goal. ;^)

Tish Stemple said...

You've got this!

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

ah Lisa you will do with this with your eyes shut!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Good luck. I've done boxy...I need to play with it again. Have a great weekend.

Heidi said...

Good Luck with your goal, those are great colors to work with in the Fall!

Sandra Walker said...

You go girl! Love your line "sag under the weight of obligation". I have um a couple in that department...

Cheryl said...

Good luck! A boxy design will look great!

Ariane said...

You can do it! You will feel so much better once it's done. Then it will be even more fun to work on a new project. I've been trying to finish one UFO each month too. It's going pretty good so far.