Tuesday 30 June 2020

Push Pull Quilt Along

     It's been a long time since I've been here.  What started out as computer issues, followed by tendonitis which made it hard to cut fabric, followed by the pandemic has gotten me out of the habit of posting here although I do post on instagram.  Now we are into summer and gardening so we will see.



    I am here today to share my completed top for the Push Pull Quilt Along hosted by Yvonne of quiltingjetgirl.  I made the lap sized version of this very striking pattern and I really love the yellows used in this combination of fabrics.  I completed the top a while ago but  I held off on posting because I was thinking I might quilt it before the end of June.  I have made a start but it will be a long while until I am finished.  Because we are advised to not spend time indoors with others I have no access to the shared sitdown longarm so I am using my domestic machine.  It's going well, but it will be slower.



     I'm linking this short post up with thepushpull linkup . I hope you are all keeping well.  

12 comments:

Danette said...

This is a very bright and summery quilt top. The yellows are lovely. I will be starting to quilt mine soon and it will be very slow-moving, also. Good luck on your quilting.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

The yellows were happy in winter, made me think of daffodils in spring, and still seem perfect and cheery in summer; a winning fabric selection all around! Thank you so much for joining in and I hope you enjoy the quilting process. :)

piecefulwendy said...

The quilt is so pretty in yellow. Good for you, tackling the quilting on your domestic. Will be fun to see it finished!

Stitchin At Home said...

I like the yellow they are sure to brighten up your day.

Louise said...

Great top! Sunny and happy. I'm glad to see a post from you to know you're doing well. Time for me to post, too, I think :)

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I love your quilt top in sunny yellows, Lisa!!!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Love the yellows. Good luck with quilting.

Nicole said...

Lovely to see you back Lisa! I really like the yellows and I think you chose well for the values. Good luck quilting it on your domestic!

Pamela said...

Lisa,
How are you? Hope all is well.
Pamela

Lily Allen said...

Love the yellows. Good luck with quilting.
The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share

clipping path

Sexily Leona said...

There are two directions for New World players to earn New World Coins.

Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

jeux machine a sous gratuit said...

Thanks for your valuable input and contributions to this blog