Sunday 30 September 2018

Septembers Goal is done

     I've been absent from Social Media pretty much all month. September is always a crazy busy time for me and this month there was an out of town wedding that took up a weekend and a quilt show to prepare for and finish up quilts for.  I did get my September goal finished but then I had to whisk it off to the quilt show organizers before I could get a half decent photo shoot so here's a quick pick of it at the show and I promise to give you more details and a better write up later.


     It's not the best photo but it's the only one I have at the moment.  I'll get some better ones for later.   So it's the quilters planner quilt along quilt.

16 comments:

Pamela said...

How pretty! Wonderful finish!

Stitchin At Home said...

Looks great!

Patty said...

Such a beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilt One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Kate @ Smiles From Kate said...

Congratulations on achieving your goal with such a lovely finish. It's wonderful Lisa.

Bernie Kringel said...

Great colors - very crisp and clean look to it. Nice finish Lisa!!

Lena Pugacheva said...

it looks very fresh and modern, love the on-point layout and how the dark frames contrast with the white background. Well done on finishing it in time for the show, it really deserves attention!

piecefulwendy said...

Love the quilt, Lisa! All those bright colors. Congrats on the finish!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Lisa, that looks like a great quilt. Looking forward to reading all about it!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

How awesome to get it done in time to show! I look forward to reading more about it. :)

Louise said...

It's beautiful!! The dark borders really are striking. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back! The quilting is lovely in this one!

Paige said...

It's lovely, Lisa! I hope to see some close up of the beautiful quilting, too!

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

Looks lovely Lisa , great crinkly quilting

Kaja said...

Lovely finish, and well done for getting it completed in time for the show, given your busy month.

Chantal said...

How have I missed this post? Your quilt is just gorgeous. I love it and the quilting looks awesome. Can't wait to see more of this one. Congratulations. ;^)

Nicole said...

It looks lovely Lisa! I love the bright colours you used. And I hope things are calming down for you. Happy thanksgiving!