Despite being very busy over the last month I've managed to squeeze in a little bit of sewing time and I am happy to report that I've finished my One Monthly Goal for June. It was a fairly simple one as I knew I would be busy.
My goal was to make a quilt top out of my Stash Bee blocks for 2016. After seeing the blocks on the design wall I decided to add some sashing between the blocks and to add a wider border on the sides. There are a lot of fun fabrics in this quilt.
The quilt finishes at about 58" by 76" I received quite a few blocks from people who crashed the hive to make fun blocks so I will be able to make another quilt with the leftovers.
I'll be linking up with Beth of Cooking up Quilts for Main Crush Monday and with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for the One Monthly Goal link up. It feels good to have this happy quilt top finished.