1. Swoon is getting pretty near the end so I'm sure I can finish it. It kind of feels like cheating though because I sent it out to the long armer. I know that's acceptable but it wasn't my original intention. As It might be the only finish I manage though I think I'll keep it in the list.
2. Because it's Spring and I have a hope of wearing this if I finish it. I'm putting the Staple Dress back on the list. I haven't even started this one, so it could go either way.
3. The penny patch. This was a quilt along over a year ago with Rachel of Stitched in Color. It's been languishing on the shelf. This is my April Goal for a Year of Lovely Finishes . I think I've found all the pieces .
4. I'd also like to finish the Emerge quilt from Rachel's Angled Class. I've barely started this project...but I love the fabrics and they are calling to me.
I should really stop there as 4 seems to be the magic number for me but I'll add one more.
5. I'm adding my framed coins quilt. This one is from Julie Herman's book "Skip the Borders" The top has been finished for a year, so it just needs to be quilted. I'm feeling the pressure to finish this one as a friends who decided to make one after seeing mine has got hers finished, and now more friends are making their own versions. I don't want to be the first to start and the last to finish.
Can I add hemming my bluejeans I bought about a year ago to this list? No? I thought if I added them to the list I just might get around to getting them done.
We'll see how I do with the list in a couple of months. I'm sure I'll find lot's of other distractions and temptations out in the quilting world. Now I have to get on to sewing those Penny Patch blocks. Let me just push these blue jeans out of the way.
I'm linking up with 2nd Quarter Finish Along at Adrienne's blog On the Windy Side and I'll link up to Lets Bee Social as well.