Monday 2 March 2015

March Goal

     Alas I did not manage to complete my February goal  for  "A Year of Lovely Finishes"  There is just something about this quilt that keeps it hanging on.  I did make some progress on it.  The sashing is done and I have purchased batting ....so I could possibly make my deadline for the "1st quarter finish along"....


     But on to this months goal.  My goal for this month is to spin this into gold.


     Well maybe not gold , but at least something worthy of entering into a guild challenge.  I've made some progress.  Here is a little pile on shapes sewn together.  The finished quilt has to be handed in on March 10th.


     I'm linking up to the March Goal setting linky party hosted jointly at Fibre of All Sorts and at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs.


4 comments:

Nita said...

The quilt top looks like a beautiful stained glass window! Just lovely!

Denise :) said...

Oh gosh, I just love that purple owl fabric -- that's right up my alley!!! :)

Pamela said...

Can't wait to see what this turns into.

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh boy... we are coming down to the wire now, eh?
Yikes!