1. The Quilters Planner quilt along quilt. These are the latest three blocks I have made for this quilt. I'm making the on point version. There are 17 blocks in total and I have 11 completed which leaves 6 more blocks, sashing and setting triangles. This one is booked in with Mary to be quilted on her long arm at the end of the month so that deadline should spur me along.
2. Postcard from Sweden. I have the top done and I'm planning to quilt this one myself with my walking foot. I hope the snow in this picture cools you down.
3. Mango Smoothie. This is my Wayward Transparency quilt top. To be honest this one is stressing me out a little. I love this quilt top and I'm hoping I don't screw it up when I quilt it with my walking foot. I also think it would look awesome hanging in a show. Look more snow to cool us down. Is it as hot where you are?
These are the projects I know I will be working on, but I always like to toss in a bunch more possibilities as maybes if I have the time. So here goes.
4. The Quilters Planner bag. Honestly I should just get this one done so I can take it off the list. Are you getting sick of seeing it yet?
5. There's the Celestial Plus baby quilt that might draw me to practice some free motion qulting on it.
6. And there's a challenge for my Modern Guild using Swhe swhe fabric. I can't show you anything for this one as it has to be top secret so I'll show you some other Swhe Swhe fabric for fun.
Well that's quite the list, but I am ever hopeful. I'm linking this list up to the 3rd Quarter Finish Along link up and also to the Let's Bee Social link up.