1. This is an older picture of the whale quilt. I've got the quilt basted and ready for quilting. It's my April goal so I expect to finish it before the end of the month.
2. I need to get this quilt done soon as well. Rory's mom may have given up on it but I'm hoping to put it in a blog hop in May so I've got to get a move on.
3. If I don't get quilt number two finished. I'll have to make a pillow or something, with these as possible fabrics.
4. I would still like to make this bag.
5. And I'll add in the Postcard from Sweden Quilt just incase I feel inspired.
6. I added this one on Sunday March 15th. It's a donation quilt for Ronald McDonald House which Cyndy and I worked on as a round robin in a group. We were hoping Wendy could quilt it for us but she thinks she'll be too busy. So I guess it's on my list.
It needs to be quilted by the second week in June.
That's more than enough for me to work on. I'm heading over to Felicity Quilts this time to join in the 2018 Quilt Along Quarter 2 linkup.