Here's the list for the first quarter.
1. I'd like to make the bag from the quilters planner and I've chosen these fabrics from my stash for the outside.
2. Eli needs to have his quilt finished so this quilt has to be a priority. It needs to be quilted.
3. But I'm in the middle of quilting this donation quilt so I'll have to finish it first.
4. I'd also like to finish the Wayward Transparency Quilt. Finishing the quilt top is my OMG for January. So far my progress is not very impressive. I spent Friday and Saturday in Toronto working with my sister to clear out my aunt's apartment and we will be back next weekend, to hopefully finish the job. The hours to work on it are few and far between...but I do have until the 31st to link up. May be it will come together quickly between next weekend and the end of the month.
5. and I think Rory's quilt needs to be made as well....although I hold out less hope for finishing it. I've put it on my potential list for the second quarter as well.
I'll be linking up with the First Quarter Linky for the 2018 Finish Along. You can link up lots of places but I'm linking up with Leanne at She Can Quilt. Maybe I'll see you there.