Sorry, there is no before photo but trust me when I say that I could not close the door before and now I can.
What did I get rid of? Well only about a gazillion old quilt sandwhiches which I had used for practising free motion quilting, some magazines, some patterns and a skirt that I hadn't quite finished, which will no longer fit. But bonus, I found a piece of batting I'd lost track of that will work for a lap sized quilt. Yay!
From there I moved on to the cabinet that houses the stash. I sorted , consolidated, moved things around and removed things from the stash which I'm sure I'll never use. Here's what she looks like now.
Here's a close up.
The work's not over yet. There's the corner in the other side of the room. It's next on the cleaning list. But I think it will have to wait for a while so I can get some quilting done.
I'm linking up to Main Crush Monday over at Cooking Up Quilts. What have you been up to.