I've been spending an awful lot of time
I've also spent some time rearranging things in the sewing room. Up until a couple of weeks ago I shared the sewing room with my daughter's bedroom. Now it's just a sewing room. We moved her bed into the room which used to be her brother's and is now a guest bedroom with two single beds in it. In the sewing room we also moved the cabinet which holds the material. It was partially blocking the design wall. Because the cabinet is heavy I had to remove all the material first which gave me the opportunity to sort it all out once again. This takes so much time.
Although I've been planning to do all this rearranging for ages what actually got everything going was setting up this.
Yes I finally have the double wedding ring quilt set up for hand quilting. Let's see if I can get this baby done by August 16th.
I've been working on the Park Bench Sew Along with my quilting buddies. The progress is pretty slow. Here's where I am with that. I've lost track of how many times I've ripped the yellow block out. I'm still not happy with it. It's one of the easy ones but I had trouble figuring out how to match the centre points up and I think I stretched the material in the end.
Well that's me for this month I'm linking up with lilysquilts for the Small Blog Meet.