1. Swoon. A couple of quilters managed to complete their Swoon quilts in the second quarter. I hope to follow their lead and get mine finished this quarter.
2. Penny Patch: I still have some blocks to construct before I can put the top together.
3. Hexagon Quilt. I did make progress on this quilt. The top is together. Once I find backing fabric to go with it. I'll be able to finish it up.
And the additions are:
4. Double Wedding Ring. This one is on the hand quilting frame. I'm loving making this quilt for my son and his future wife. It needs to be finished in August.
5. The Staple Dress.I don't make a lot of clothing but I love this pattern and this fishy fabric. If I want to wear it this season I'll have to get moving.
6. I'm definitely ready to try my hand at Improv Quilting a table runner out of these Oak Shot fat eights.
This is quite the list and I don't expect to finish them all but a girl can dream can't she?