Friday 11 April 2014

Finish Along Q2 List

     I've decided to set some finishing goals for myself and join in with the 2nd Quarter Finish Along hosted by The Littlest Thistle.  Here are my goals.

     First up is Swoon.  I have all the blocks made.  I need to add the sashing and quilt it.



      Next up is Ronnie's Pow Wow quilt.  This one just needs to be quilted.  I finished the top for Christmas of 2012.  She's been waiting patiently for me to build up my skills and confidence to quilt it.


     Number three on the list is this colourful curved pieced wall hanging.  Also needs to be quilted.  I don't even remember when I pieced this top.


     I should stop here as the average number of completions was three, in the last quarter ,but I'll add two more just for fun!    4 on the list is the 4 penny patch . This is left over from a quilt along with Rachel Hauser of Stitched in Color.   I've got to finish a few blocks then put the quilt together. Here's one little block below.

 And for number 5 I've got my half hexagon quilt, started three weeks ago. It's in the piecing the blocks together stage.

Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else on your finishes as well!  Linking up to the Littlest Thistle.

2 comments:

Marly said...

Good luck with the nearly finished projects Lisa.

Regina said...

Your projects are one nicer than the next, you'll have trouble choosing which one to work on next!