Tuesday 3 October 2017

FAL 4th Quarter List

     This has been one busy year for me and the finishes are not coming fast and furious, but never being one to give up hope I'm compiling a list for this last quarter of the year.


     I'll start with the Circle of Friends Quilt.  It just needs to be quilted, and to add to that There is the Charm Pack Quilt which also just needs to be quilted.  


Another quilt that just needs to be quilted is Preppy Pod.  This one is likely to get done as it is for my grandson.


And I would like to finish this quilt which I started several years ago.



It's a pretty colourful group of quilts isn't it.  It should be fun working this grouping closer to completion.  I'll be linking up with the 4th Quarter FAL linkup at She Can Quilt and with the Let's Bee Social linkup at Sew Fresh Quilts.

14 comments:

Stitchin At Home said...

Good luck with the finishes! I love the whales!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Brrr That snow in the pic with the charm pack quilt is unwelcome! Good luck!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

It's a very colorful group, Lisa. The Preppy Pod quilt is so great. I really look forward to cheering you along as you work on these. :)

the zen quilter said...

Well, those look pretty finished to me! I love them all. As long as we just keep moving ahead slowly and having fun while doing it, that's what counts. And these are all so fun!!!

Bernie Kringel said...

You have been crazy busy these last months. I hope life is balancing out and you are able to sew. Love the whales. :-) Good luck with your plan for your quilting.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Lisa,
All three of your waiting-to-be-quilted quilts are so darn cute. It is a shame someone isn't enjoying them. I especially like the preppy pod one - such friendly looking whales. ~smile~ Roseanne

piecefulwendy said...

I like them all. The Preppy Pod makes me smile each time I see it.

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

well, your wip are all nearly finishes. On the one hand easily achievable , on the other hand we need a good month without any distractions

Karen @runsewfun said...

These are all lovely tops. I especially love Preppy!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Good luck Lisa. You have some great quilts to quilt!

Rachel said...

So colorful! I really like your circle of squares quilt! It's so pretty!

Raewyn said...

Good luck with your list Lisa, how good would it feel to have these done!!

Nicole said...

Love that circle of friends quilt! Good luck quilting and finishing all your projects.

Sandra Walker said...

Every one is one I'd make in a heartbeat! You can do this!