1. The graduated cross quilt. Finishing the blocks for my cross quilt is my April goal. There's a vague possibility I'll finish the quilt this quarter but I'm thinking of hand quilting it with big stitch quilting....so I'm not sure how long that will take.
2. Midnight Mystery. This one needs to be quilted and bound.
3. The last hold over from quarter one is this baby quilt. I worked on it a bit there is not much left to do so I think I'll actually get this one done.
So now I think I'll add a couple of new goals just to keep it interesting.
4. I'm going to add the clam shell quilt to the mix. It's on the design wall and I think it needs a little attention. There are more blocks to make before I can put this one together.
5. I'm going to try my hand at sewing knits by making these baby pirate pants.
6. and I'm going to make something fun for myself out of this great cotton and steel octopus fabric.
7. I'm hoping to finish this little improv project for the Toronto Modern Guild.
8. They are also looking for a self portrait but I haven't even started that!
9. My final possibility is to quilt this disappearing nine patch for my local guild's comfort quilt program.
I know it's a big list and we'll see what I manage to accomplish, but for now I'm linking up with the Q2FAL link up on Lee Anne's blog She Can Quilt.